Saturday, September 7, 2013

Packed for an Early Flight

Tomorrow morning at 7 am I will be on a flight to Hershey, PA for my first big RV Show.  Well, actually I will be on leg one of a two stop flight to Harrisburg, where I'll pick up the car and drive the last bit.. lol

I'm only going to take the iPad with me, so hopefully that will work out.  It will be something of an experiment.  In theory everything will work...

We have a booth at the show for Bentsen Palm Village RV Resort and Retama Village.   We'll be inside the Giant Center on the concourse level so if you are at the show stop and say hi!   I love to put real live faces with names.

We'll be staffing both the industry days and the public show.   Hopefully I will have time to go check out RVs during the industry days.   I really don't have much idea of what to expect.

So it's a very early morning for me.   Next post from Hershey...

1 comment:

  1. How super cool! This is something I would love to do someday. And RV shows and and chocolate have to be a great combo!

    ReplyDelete